female buisiness owner smiling in front of her bar

Business Owners Policy

The smart way to insure your company

Smart business owners prepare for the unexpected by investing in a Business Owners Policy (BOP). Much like a Homeowners policy, a BOP encompasses both property and liability coverage. Our partner, Fuller Insurance Agency offers a range of coverage that small- and medium-sized businesses need such as:

  • Property Insurance - For your building, equipment and inventory.
  • Business Interruption Insurance – To cover losses when business is suspended.
  • Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability – In the event you or your employees cause harm to others or to their property.
  • Personal Advertising Injury – For libel and slander.
  • Medical Payments – For medical expenses resulting from injury to others on your premises.
  • Hired Auto Coverage – In the event of damage should you borrow, lease or hire transportation, or if an employee uses their personal vehicle for your business.
  • Equipment Breakdown Coverage – Protects your equipment in the event of damage from a power surge, mechanical breakdown or burnout.

Did you know that a BOP package is often priced lower than purchasing the same coverage separately? We’re confident you’ll like how a BOP simplifies the process for obtaining affordable, comprehensive business insurance.

Get a free quote.

Simply pick up the phone to discuss your specific needs with a licensed insurance professional at 800.506.5577.